How to prepare Cauliflower Pizza – Recipe for Diabetics
To take care of the consumption of calories, Cauliflower Pizza is excellent and quite perfect for diabetics, cauliflower in addition to providing a high folic acid content also helps keep cholesterol level in balance.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 cauliflower, cleans and cuts into small pieces.
- 1 egg.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper..
- 1 cup wheat flour.
- 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- 1 cup of cherry jitomato, halved.
- 1 pimiento amarillo, cortado en tiras.
- 1/2 cup of tofu to sprinkle.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 pinch of oregano.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 1 pinch of pepper.
- 10 basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to Make Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Now process the cauliflower in a food processor until it gets a medium-thin powder.
- Now we place the cauliflower in a bowl and dehydrate in the microwave for 4 to 6 minutes at maximum power.
- Mix cauliflower with egg, salt, pepper and flour.
- Now on a tray with waxed paper, spread the cauliflower dough with a rolling pin until a circle, then bake for 20 minutes until odd.
- Remove the cauliflower base and add tomato puree, cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, tofu, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Garnish with basil.