How to make Guasacaca Sauce
Guasacaca or wasakaka a name that has wraged in many countries, guasacaca is a traditional Venezuelan sauce very similar to guacamole but its taste and consistency is different.
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and cut into pieces.
- 1 medium onion, cut into pieces.
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped.
- 2 garlic clove, crushed.
- 1/2 cups of fresh coriander, only the leaves.
- 1/3 cups of wine vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon of hot sauce.
- 1 cup corn oil.
- To begin with we put all the ingredients in a food processor and process until you get the desired consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate in the fridge until boiling, and all set.