How to Make Maine Lobster Roll Recipe
A taste delight on our palate gives us the Maine-style Lobster Roll, a recipe native to New England, we show you step by step to prepare this rich Maine Lobster Rolls recipe.
Maine Lobster Roll Ingredients
- 2 boiled or steamed 4-pound lobsters.
- 4 spoonfuls of mayonnaise.
- 1/4 celery cups, finely chopped.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, optional.
- Sea salt and black pepper, freshly ground.
- 4 lettuce leaves, optional.
- 4 Bread de hot dog.
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened.
Steps to Make Maine Lobster Roll
- Remove the meat from the tail, knuckles, and claws from the lobsters, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and refrigerate until cold.
- Drain the lobster meat by discarding any liquid and gently mix the lobster with 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and celery, be careful to place a lot of mayonnaise, it should be covered not loaded with mayonnaise.
- Try the lobster salad, as some types of mayonnaise have more to know than others, in this case, add some fresh lemon juice, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover the lobster and enter the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 6 hours this is already up to you.
- When you’re ready to serve, you’ll preheat a griddle over medium heat, butter it on the inside of the hot dog bread and grill 1 or 2 minutes on each side until toasted.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each grilled hot dog bread and add more lobster mayonnaise, serve immediately with fries and pickles if desired.